This has been a great addition to my food for Stage 4. It's not sweet, which is a nice break from sweet shakes. Enjoy!
(You can make the portion larger to fit into your plan better)
1/4c. of fat-free ricotta
2 Tbsp. of tomato sauce
1 Tbsp. of grated Parmesan
Spices of choice for ricotta--I used garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Olive oil non-stick spray for dish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, and spray baking dish with olive oil non-stick spray.
2. In a separate bowl, combine fat-free ricotta and spices until everything is incorporated well.
3. Scoop ricotta mixture into baking dish, and flatten.
4. Spoon tomato sauce over the ricotta, and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on sauce.
5. Bake until bubbly--approximately 10 minutes.
If you don't want to bake it, you can put it in the microwave until everything is heated through--approximately 30 second to 1 minute 30 seconds, depending on your microwave! Also, make sure you cover your dish with wax paper or plastic wrap when microwaving--no need to decorate your microwave with tomato sauce.